November 26, 2018 — Medical imaging software company Arterys will demonstrate its wide-ranging suite of artificial intelligence (AI)-powered solutions that support fast, efficient and accurate analysis of medical images at the 2018 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA 2018) annual meeting, Nov. 25-30 in Chicago.
Driven by deep learning and cloud computation, the Arterys platform uses the power of the internet to enhance clinician workflow, streamlining and speeding analysis of breast, heart, liver and lung images to deliver improved patient outcomes for key workflows.
Arterys will provide demonstrations of its AI-powered, web-based solutions, including:
- Arterys Cardio AIMR combines deep learning and cloud computing to automate analysis of cardiac magnetic resonance (MR) images. By eliminating many tedious, manual tasks, Arterys Cardio AI enables clinicians to quickly and easily identify, determine treatment for and track heart problems. It is the first and only commercial solution, according to the company, to offer deep learning-based semi-quantitative perfusion and quantitative delayed enhancement analysis*.
- Arterys Liver AI is used to efficiently measure and track liver lesions. It enables visualization and longitudinal tracking, and faster volumetric segmentation with integrated Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System (LI-RADS) workflow. The Arterys Liver AI user-friendly interface and seamless workflow supports greater measurement accuracy, and enables clinicians to make a more objective and confident treatment decision.
- Arterys Lung AI provides improved tracking of lung nodules to aid in clinical management. The solution’s volumetric segmentation yields more accurate measurements, while automated longitudinal tracking helps clinicians better manage nodule progression. Arterys Lung AI includes a dedicated Lung-RADS scoring panel for screening examinations, which captures key features and calculates scores. Automatic reporting capabilities deliver summaries of findings and can be customized to display relevant quantitative information, images and comments. Lung AI also offers detection capabilities, which are available clinically in the European Union and for research only in the United States.
- Arterys Viewer is powered by AI to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy of reading medical images. Offering multimodal support, including for MRI, computed tomography (CT), X-ray and ultrasound images, Arterys Viewer is designed to deliver the best patient outcome by enabling clinicians to share images, collaborate and consult via a shared workspace.
- Arterys Breast AI for Mammography supports viewing mammograms using the Google Chrome web browser. The Arterys Breast AI solution enables providers to easily and intelligently recognize higher priority cases, effectively allocate time for reviewing cases, and facilitate more informed decisions on the review priority and timing of screening studies. The solution automatically generates graphical bounding boxes to identify regions of interest on an image, serving as a mammography assistant that enables clinicians to focus on suspicious areas before, during or after diagnosis. Breast AI for Mammography is currently for research use only and not for use in any diagnostic procedures.
The Arterys HIPAA- and EU GDPR-compliant solutions integrate with existing electronic health records (EHRs), picture archiving and communication system (PACS), and radiology information system (RIS) environments and dictation solutions.
For more information: www.arterys.com
Site Search 360 Custom Site Search